Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bilgerat

I'm logged in to paramount but can't view home page.

Jump to solution

I forgot to update my Roku payment method and my march payment was declined, I updated My card and ROKU charged me for the Paramount subscription on March 6th but I still can't get to the home page, It says I'm logged in but still takes me back to the Get started page, Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I'm logged in to paramount but can't view home page.

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @bilgerat!

We appreciate you reaching out for support about accessing the Paramount Plus channel after renewing the subscription and we'd be more than happy to be of assistance.

In this case, kindly ensure the credentials used when creating your Paramount Plus account. If you still can't access the channel, we suggest trying to perform the following troubleshooting methods below:

• Remove the channel: navigate to your Home screen, move to the right, highlight the app, press Star*, then select Remove channel
  • Perform a system reboot: navigate to your Home, select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart
  • Re-install the channel: navigate to your Home, scroll and select Store, look for the app, then press Add channel

After doing so, kindly highlight the channel tile of the Paramount Plus channel and press the star (*) button to update it. 

Let us know how it goes and we'll continue assisting you from there. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I'm logged in to paramount but can't view home page.

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @bilgerat!

We appreciate you reaching out for support about accessing the Paramount Plus channel after renewing the subscription and we'd be more than happy to be of assistance.

In this case, kindly ensure the credentials used when creating your Paramount Plus account. If you still can't access the channel, we suggest trying to perform the following troubleshooting methods below:

• Remove the channel: navigate to your Home screen, move to the right, highlight the app, press Star*, then select Remove channel
  • Perform a system reboot: navigate to your Home, select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart
  • Re-install the channel: navigate to your Home, scroll and select Store, look for the app, then press Add channel

After doing so, kindly highlight the channel tile of the Paramount Plus channel and press the star (*) button to update it. 

Let us know how it goes and we'll continue assisting you from there. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.