Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edwinhernandez3
Binge Watcher

Re: I can not see the Puerto Rico FTA Channels

Jump to solution

i don't have there number and email address 

i removed the puerto rico fta channels then i resest and still not working is going to be 4 month and still having problem 

0 Kudos
edwinhernandez3
Binge Watcher

Re: I can not see the Puerto Rico FTA channels

Jump to solution

i remove the channel from the roku device then i restart the roku device i went to settings then system restart and i add the puerto rico fta app and still channel 2.2 and 4.1 and 4.2 and nbc new pr abc 5 and other channels still not working is been 4 month i'm having this issue i will like to know when this problem is going to be fix

0 Kudos
Rafael3326
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

The people from Roku dont care about fixing the problem maybe tbey dont care about loosing custommers

0 Kudos
edwinhernandez3
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

i see the puerto rico fta channels 2.2 4.1 4.2 is never going to open, i don't understand why they don't help with this problem it looks they don't care  

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @edwinhernandez3,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Please be informed that the channel providers maintain their content with their channel on the Roku platform. It might be best to contact the channel provider directly and let them know about the issue and inquire further about a resolution.

We hope for your understanding regarding this.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
edwinhernandez3
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

HOW CAN I FIND MY PROVIDER 

0 Kudos
edwinhernandez3
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

HOW CAN I CONTACT THE PROVIDER OF PUERTO RICO FTA CHANNELS CAN YOU HELP 

0 Kudos
3LNaples
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

What happened with Puerto Rico Channel FTA? Said is not longer available??? 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @3LNaples,

Thanks for the first post here in the Roku Community!

Could you please provide more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Have you tried following the troubleshooting steps on our support page to see if it helps resolve the issue? How to resolve a channel playback issue

However, sometimes, our content providers may choose to remove their channel from our platform at their request. In other cases, a channel may be removed by us if it violates our terms and conditions. We take reports of piracy or any other unlawful activity very seriously.

For more references on why an app is no longer available on Roku streaming devices, visit our support page.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rafael3326
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Roku is not good anymore they removed the puerto rico fta channels we need to not to use roku anymore

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.