Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All apps gone and roku store also gone

I was having wifi issues for a few days today my wifi is back app, but all my roku apps are gone including the roku store so I cannot add them back 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: All apps gone and roku store also gone

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Barbarahurdas90.

Thanks for letting us know about your concern with streaming. Rest assured that we will help you determine the cause and find the best resolution possible. 

We'd like to assess your concern better and would be great if you could provide us with additional information such as follows:

• Did you also recently change your location (move places)?
  • Are you still logged into your Roku account on this device? You can check it under Settings > System > About.
  • Did your device recently receive any software update prior to this happening that might have triggered this issue?
  • A photo of what you are currently seeing on your screen.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.