Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edwinhernandez3
Binge Watcher

Re: I can not see the Puerto Rico FTA channels

Jump to solution

It's been 2 months since I had problems with channels 2.2, 4.1, and 4.2. When is this problem going to resolve?

0 Kudos
edwinhernandez3
Binge Watcher

Re: I can not see the Puerto Rico FTA Channels

Jump to solution

is going to be 3 month i'm having this problem and i haven't receive a messages saying error, i will like to know when is going to be fix, channels 2.2 4.1 4.2 can someone tell me 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @edwinhernandez3,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're missing channels with the Puerto Rico FTA. You can troubleshoot to resolve this by following these steps.

1. Remove the channel from the Roku device.
  2. Restart the Roku device from Settings > System > System Restart.
  3. Add the channel back.

One additional suggestion we would like for you to try is performing a system update. You can check for a manual system update by navigating to Home > Settings > System > System Update > Check Now. and see if you notice any difference. For more troubleshooting steps with any channel playback issue, follow our support link: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

If the issue persists, it's best to contact the channel provider directly to inquire further and address the issue. Most channels are maintained and developed by the channel providers themselves.

Let us know about what you find out.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Milly2

Jump to solution

There are some chanels that is about more than a week cant see them!!

When are they going to fix it!!!

0 Kudos
edwinhernandez3
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I did everything, and still Puerto Rico's FTA channels are not working. I unsubscribe, then go to settings, then restart, and still the channels are not working. What else can I do? Channels 2, 4.1, and 4.2 are not working.

0 Kudos
edwinhernandez3
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I don't receive any error codes.

0 Kudos
edwinhernandez3
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

It's been 2 months, and I'm still having problems with my Puerto Rico FTA channels. I would like to know when these channels will open; channels 2.2, 4.1, 4.2, and other channels are not working.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @edwinhernandez3 @Milly2,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this up to our attention. We'd like to a closer look at this.

It sounds like you may have created a Roku account that isn't located in your current region. If channels in your region are not available, it may indicate that your device is linked to an account that was created in a different region where that channel may not be offered by the channel provider. 

You'll want to make sure that you are using an internet connection located in the correct region when creating your account. You can check your IP address reported location by visiting www.whatismyip.com - If you see an issue, you'll need to contact your ISP to help resolve any issue.
We would recommend creating a new Roku account in your region. For more information about how to create a new account, visit our Support page here: How do I create a Roku® account? 

Once your new account is set up, try to perform a factory reset on your device and link it to your new account. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

If the issue persists, you'll need to contact the channel provider for further assistance.

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
edwinhernandez3
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

the email and password is the same and i can't still understand why those channels cant open i do everything that say to do and nothing, i want to know when this problem is going to resolve 

0 Kudos
karlos121

Jump to solution

How do you contact the channel provider's customer support team. Do you have a phone number or the e-mail ?.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.