Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DopsieBlink
Reel Rookie

How to view Apple TV downloads on roku tv

I’d like to view a movie I downloaded on Apple TV on my Roku smart HD tv, is there a menu on Apple TV where you are able to see downloaded films and tv? 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to view Apple TV downloads on roku tv

Warmest welcome here in the Roku Community, @DopsieBlink!

We appreciate you reaching out for support. We'd be more than happy to be of assistance here.

Before we proceed, may we first know if you have already installed the Apple TV app on your Roku TV? If so, kindly open the Apple TV app and then go to the Library tab > choose Downloaded. 

If you have further clarifications, let us know so we can further assist you. Hope this helps! 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DopsieBlink
Reel Rookie

The downloaded tabs isn’t in my library; can I change this in settings?

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DopsieBlink,

Thanks for the response!

Have you tried restarting your Roku device to see if it helps? To restart, please navigate to Settings > System > Power > System restart (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step).

Please let us know how it goes this time.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.