Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn off auto play

Jump to solution

I need help with Paramount+ on my Roku, please! As I watch a tv show, with about 10 minutes left, a little preview box for the next show appears, then the next show comes on before the one I am watching finishes. This only happens with Paramount+ app. I tried shutting off the “show preview“ in the Paramount+ app settings, but that didn’t help. Is this setting on Roku itself? I don’t know how to stop this from happening, and hope you can help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to turn off auto play

Jump to solution

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community, @spacequakes!

Thanks for letting us know about this and we'd be glad to be of assistance here.

To disbale the auto play feature on Paramount Plus channel, kindly navigate inside the channel then select Settings > Autoplay > OFF. Furthermore, since this is a standalone channel feature, we highly suggest reaching out to the channel provider themselves and let them know about this feature as they will be the ones who can further assist you with this. Please be also advised that they provided and maintained their channel on the Roku streaming platform. 

You can reach them here: Paramount Plus Support

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to turn off auto play

Jump to solution

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community, @spacequakes!

Thanks for letting us know about this and we'd be glad to be of assistance here.

To disbale the auto play feature on Paramount Plus channel, kindly navigate inside the channel then select Settings > Autoplay > OFF. Furthermore, since this is a standalone channel feature, we highly suggest reaching out to the channel provider themselves and let them know about this feature as they will be the ones who can further assist you with this. Please be also advised that they provided and maintained their channel on the Roku streaming platform. 

You can reach them here: Paramount Plus Support

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator