Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t sign into my paramount

Jump to solution

I’m trying to sign into my paramount account but it says my password is not right so I tried to do forget my password but it won’t send it to my email so I can change my password 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can’t sign into my paramount

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Gloriamckinney!

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while attempting to sign in to your Paramount account. We are here to assist you in any way possible. 

Please be advised that the channel provider is responsible for handling the authentication process for the channel. Therefore, if you need to reset or change your channel account information, we recommend that you contact the channel provider directly for assistance.

You can find all the necessary assistance for Paramount by visiting their reliable and informative support page: Paramount+ Contact us.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can’t sign into my paramount

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Gloriamckinney!

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while attempting to sign in to your Paramount account. We are here to assist you in any way possible. 

Please be advised that the channel provider is responsible for handling the authentication process for the channel. Therefore, if you need to reset or change your channel account information, we recommend that you contact the channel provider directly for assistance.

You can find all the necessary assistance for Paramount by visiting their reliable and informative support page: Paramount+ Contact us.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos