Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Debgawdess

Home Screen won’t allow me to go to my apps

My Roku Home Screen displays fine but when I use the remote to try to click on home and see my apps, it won’t do anything. This is day 3 of this issue. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Home Screen won’t allow me to go to my apps

@Debgawdess-

Just to be sure...

You've tried new batteries?  You've made sure they are oriented correctly according to the diagram molded into the battery compartment?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Home Screen won’t allow me to go to my apps

Hi @Debgawdess 

Thanks for the post.

In addition to @makaiguy's questions, what are the other troubleshooting steps you've tried? The suggestions in this support link might help. Try giving it a shot. Please also reply here with the serial number of the Roku device associated with the affected remote. This can be found at the back or underneath the player itself.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos