Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tturner81
Reel Rookie

Hallmark binge pass on hoopla

#Hallmark Binge pass won't come up on Hoopl

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hallmark binge pass on hoopla

Hi @Tturner81,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

Would you mind giving us more details about the issue to further assist you regarding your concern? We'd love to take a look and see what's going on. In addition, Could you also tell us the specific troubleshooting steps you have taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we can give the best resolution.
All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tturner81
Reel Rookie

I tried deleting app and reinstall.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Tturner81,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

We will be more than happy to take a closer look at your concern with the Hallmark channel. Could you send us a photo or video of your running issue? Is the issue happening on all content or channels, or is it isolated to one content or channel?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JRM6

I don't see any updates on this question. I'm having the same issue. I would like to see the Hallmark Bingepass on my Roku but it does not. My other Hoopla content does. Suggestions?

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JRM6,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community.

Thanks for your inquiry. This seems like a channel content-related concern. We recommend reaching out to Hallmark and inquire further about this so it can be addressed on their end.

Let us know what you find out.

All the best,
KAsh

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
artsmart

Hi,

I am having the same issue. Hoopla is a library app that lets you check out items to view or watch. The app on Roku specifically is not viewing the “bingepass” function which should be located under the “borrowed” heading if it is checked out to that person. You can view all your checked out items including “bingepass” under the “borrowed”section of the app in any other platform other then Roku. It is a problem with Roku in relation to not showing all the functionality of this app. Roku please look into and provide full functionality to the Hoopla app on your platform. Thank you

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@artsmart, Roku has nothing to do with the hoopla app and the vast majority of apps available on the Roku platform.  It's up to the developer (Midwest Tape LLC) to "provide full functionality".

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
JD97

I'm not able to watch my Hallmark binge pass but *if* I borrow a single Hallmark movie, I can watch that on my Roku.  It's obviously not the solution we all want, but it does leave a nice possibility to watch a Hallmark movie on my TV.  Make sure you leave enough borrows to check out the binge pass each week!

0 Kudos