Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hallmark Movies Now is not playing.

Jump to solution

Hi @CindyLC,

Thanks for the post and for reaching out about this.

If you subscribed directly to Roku, then you'll be able to manage your subscription and delete it after turning off the auto-renewal here at my.roku.com. In addition, we would suggest reporting this issue to the channel support team so that they can provide further assistance. In the event that a problem is confined to a single channel and does not spread to the others, this is probably an indication that the channel provider's handling requires an upgrade in order to rectify the situation. You can get in touch with them at this link: Hallmark Contact Us.

Please get back to us and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DorieC

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. It loads up to 2/3 of the way and stops.  Spent 2 hours with Hallmark with no success. The only thing left is to reinstall Hallmark. We unplugged, did updates, checked internet, everything we could  They suggested I contact Roku. Roku person said I have a years subscription so can't remove channel and reinstall until Feb.  They won't reimburse me or help me at all on this.  I can't understand their English either so it was hard to communicate what I needed.  It took me 4 times of spelling my email address before she got it right.  Told me she would have a supervisor email me.  That was 2 days ago. so now I have  5 months to wait until the subscription runs out before I can reinstall.   

Mcquery

Jump to solution

Thanks for the suggestion.  I shortcut the process by removing the app and reinstalling it. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thank you for posting here at the Roku Community, @Mcquery!

Thanks for letting us know! Please make sure to perform a system reboot in between removing and reinstalling the app. (remove the app > system reboot > reinstall the app) We always need to make sure this troubleshooting procedure has been done precisely to work. 

Feel free to reply to this thread if you have further clarification or create a new thread for different concerns. We'd be glad to help!

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

This reply was just 5 months ago and ALREADY is so outdated it doesn't appear in the ROKU user interface.  Man, that ain't no way to run a company.

0 Kudos
stevebrain
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@Nea1938 wrote:

When I watch Hallmark live, it does work, but as soon as I try to watch a movie from Hallmark Movies and NAT Geo Spider Show Now, they just return to the play options when I press play. It worked fine before yesterday, my subscribtion is fine, I logged in and out, I cleared my browser settings (history, cookies and so on) and within the app I have  the same problem. It is only with Hallmark Movies Now. The rest that I have on the Roku Channel I can watch just fine. 

Anyone else having this problem?

I got the same issue on NAT GEO, but fixed after i email my detail on support, Don't know how they fix but i receive some kind of link from ruko support and i click on it and the account got sign out and then login after 10 min and everything works fine. 

0 Kudos