Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pablo48
Reel Rookie

Hallmark Movies Now - Can't Login on Roku

Jump to solution

I subscribe to Hallmark Movies Now and can watch it on my laptop and phone just fine. When I try to login to the app on Roku it says my password is invalid.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hallmark Movies Now - Can't Login on Roku

Jump to solution

We appreciate you for joining us here in the Roku Community, @Pablo48!

We'd be more than happy to further assist you with accessing your subscribed app, Hallmark Movies Now, on your Roku streaming device.

Firstly, we need to know if your subscription is under The Roku Channel or directly from the app. If it's under The Roku Channel, kindly try to remove the app on your Home screen by highlighting the Hallmark Movies Now channel tile on The Roku Channel, pressing the star* key on your remote, and choosing "Remove channel." After doing so, try to perform a system reboot from Settings > System > Power (if this option is unavailable, kindly proceed to the next step) > System Restart. After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku channel store and add the channel again. 

Furthermore, try to enter your account again after performing the troubleshooting process above. We're eager to know how it goes as we are committed to finding a resolution to your concerns, as your convenience and satisfaction are what we aim for. 

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

We appreciate you for joining us here in the Roku Community, @Pablo48!

We'd be more than happy to further assist you with accessing your subscribed app, Hallmark Movies Now, on your Roku streaming device.

Firstly, we need to know if your subscription is under The Roku Channel or directly from the app. If it's under The Roku Channel, kindly try to remove the app on your Home screen by highlighting the Hallmark Movies Now channel tile on The Roku Channel, pressing the star* key on your remote, and choosing "Remove channel." After doing so, try to perform a system reboot from Settings > System > Power (if this option is unavailable, kindly proceed to the next step) > System Restart. After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku channel store and add the channel again. 

Furthermore, try to enter your account again after performing the troubleshooting process above. We're eager to know how it goes as we are committed to finding a resolution to your concerns, as your convenience and satisfaction are what we aim for. 

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
Buddy76

Jump to solution

We tried all your suggestions and still can’t load HMnow.  When we press the * key there is no option to remove the channel like there is on the other channels.  Our account is up to date.  The other channels are working just fine.   This one just hangs when trying to load

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Buddy76,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

You seem to have done a ton of fantastic troubleshooting at this point. After attempting the troubleshooting steps, videos from other channels play fine. In that case, we suggest contacting the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. The channel developers themselves maintain channels on Roku. In this case, an issue within that specific channel likely needs to be addressed with an update from them.

If there's anything else that we can do to assist you, please let us know.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Pablo48
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you Carly. The solution worked for me. 

That said, I hope I do not run into this problem again. If we do, we will be cancelling our subscription to HMN and will sign up with BritBox or Acorntv. Hallmark cards and ornaments will not carry you as a business model. Your TV series and movies are your only hope. Given this, there is no reason that Hallmark cannot and should not get this right! 🙂 

Your HMN platform is less than optimal as it is, so this login issue just adds insult to injury.

I do hope you get this right, Hallmark. If not, your business is in serious jeopardy.

Best regards - Paul 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.