Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gene_01
Reel Rookie

Re: Hallmark: Movies Now Always makes you re-login. (after a certain amount of time)

Jump to solution

I just added Hallmark Movies Now and this is STILL an issue. So I guess they never resolved it. 😕 I have ot log back in almost every day.

0 Kudos

Re: Hallmark: Movies Now Always makes you re-login. (after a certain amount of time)

Jump to solution

This issue obviously has not been resolved. The original post was in 2021 and here I am still having the same issue in March 2024!!

Where is the solution??? 

Pablo48
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Sadly, I continue to have the same issue as well. I can't believe that a company the size of Hallmark can't figure this out.

Jump to solution

Here it is 2024 and it’s still doing this same problem, in fact it’s gotten worse tbh. Everytime I pause the show and walk away to go do something and my screensaver comes up on my tv, when I click back to the show I’m signed out. This is absolutely ridiculous! 

Devywevy

Jump to solution

September 2024 and still having the same log out issues. Quite frustrating. We have the problem on both ROKU and FireTV

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

It could be worse, I guess.  Some cable channels have eliminated their “TV Everywhere” apps altogether.

One theory on the internet is that most of the people using these apps are friends and family members who don’t actually have cable.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.