Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Fox News dropping after ten minutes or less.

Hi, @Njsonja.

Greetings from the Roku Community.

If you wish to speak directly to Fox News Support, you may visit their website here: Fox News Support

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SRU864

Re: Fox News freezing up on Roku Tv

It did not work for me. My ID# is HK-384-377

When I got the spinning 13%, I pushed the home button 5 times then the back button 5 times. Then you get a page with all sorts of info on it including the ID# above. But it did not fix the problem. I still get the spinning 13%. What am I doing wrong? Someone help please!

0 Kudos
Mbrown0614
Reel Rookie

You have to notify Roku with a screen shot of the info after pressing home and back buttons. I used messenger to send the report 

0 Kudos
jenlan13
Reel Rookie

Do you have a user id and password you use to sign in? If so, log out and sign back in. 

0 Kudos
MasonNeck
Channel Surfer

All of my Roku's are working again.  I have installed a wireless HDMI device as a back up so I can still keep Fox News on while I'm in the kitchen.  

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users!

Rest assured that the appropriate team has been notified about this issue and is currently investigating it.

In order to narrow down the cause of this, we would appreciate any additional information such as follows:

• Are you streaming this via the standalone (directly) Fox News app or inside The Roku Channel Live Now?
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

We'll be looking forward to these details as this will help us with the investigation.

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mbrown0614
Reel Rookie

Fox News app

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Mbrown0614 

Thanks for confirming. This has already been forwarded to the relevant team.

We appreciate your kind understanding as we work on this.

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SRU864

Hello Carly, 

I am using the standalone Fox news app and standalone business news app. My Tracker ID # is 

HK-385-387

Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @SRU864.

Thank you so much for your cooperation in providing us with a Tracker ID. Rest assured that I have already included this in the report.

Your patience and understanding as we work on this are highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.