Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Fox News dropping after ten minutes or less.

Hi, @Njsonja.

Greetings from the Roku Community.

If you wish to speak directly to Fox News Support, you may visit their website here: Fox News Support

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SRU864

Re: Fox News freezing up on Roku Tv

It did not work for me. My ID# is HK-384-377

When I got the spinning 13%, I pushed the home button 5 times then the back button 5 times. Then you get a page with all sorts of info on it including the ID# above. But it did not fix the problem. I still get the spinning 13%. What am I doing wrong? Someone help please!

0 Kudos
Mbrown0614
Reel Rookie

You have to notify Roku with a screen shot of the info after pressing home and back buttons. I used messenger to send the report 

0 Kudos
jenlan13
Reel Rookie

Do you have a user id and password you use to sign in? If so, log out and sign back in. 

0 Kudos
MasonNeck
Channel Surfer

All of my Roku's are working again.  I have installed a wireless HDMI device as a back up so I can still keep Fox News on while I'm in the kitchen.  

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.