Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elaine123

Re: Fox News Live Not Loading Past 13%

Model 3941x2 roku express 4k

Serial number - x02200pveawp

Software version 12.5.5 build 4174-e4

Fox News app version 5.3.2024012601

Tracker ID wp-087-529

Same issue, signed into fox news app and provider, cannot load live stream of fox news beyond 13%

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Elaine123,

Thanks for joining us here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your report about this and thanks for sharing with us these information.

I'll go ahead and share this over to the appropriate Roku team team for an update about this ticket.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Brigitt1
Channel Surfer

Re: Fox News App major issues

Sencorship at its finest. Fox is the ONLY CHANNEL I have problems with on the Roku 

0 Kudos
MissVickie24
Channel Surfer

I have 3 tv sets with roku, but will report the 2 sets here.
set #1
device model: 3930X - Roku Express
serial No.: X00400EK0L11
DEVICE id: S00830AK0L11
SOFTWAREOS/version: 12.5.5 build4174-AE:
Tracker ID: i was unable to execute this.

Set #2
Device model: 3800RW roku streaming stick
serial no. : YF0094546798
device ID: CU37C9546798
softwareOS/version; 12.5.5 build 4174-55
tracker ID: was not able to execute

tthanks MissVickie24
I will be awaiting the results!
0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MissVickie24,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate the information that you have provided to us, and we'd like to get additional details regarding this problem that you're having with the Fox News channel. May we know what troubleshooting steps you have taken so far?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                      John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MissVickie24
Channel Surfer

It was working good until about a week or so ago.  I did all the previous suggestions mentioned in the above posts.

MissVickie24
Channel Surfer

Hi I am curious if Roku has fixed this issue for you, since you had asked for a solution 3 weeks ago.  I have the same problem and was wondering if they did anything for you yet?

THanks

VIckie

0 Kudos
SD_Helotes
Channel Surfer

Nope! It still just spins and gets to 13% and hangs there. Never getting to FoxNews Go. I have called AT&T and disabled firewall and nothing helps. It is something to do with Roku and Fox News Go.

0 Kudos
SD_Helotes
Channel Surfer

I have never gotten anything back from Roku after posting this other than asking me to provide information on device. Please let me know if they contact you by posting on here. Thanks!

0 Kudos
DJTho
Reel Rookie

Re: Fox News App major issues

I'm having similar problems and finally got to the point where the app won't even load.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice.  Each time it appears to function in limited (no provider) mode, but as soon as I attempt to login to my provider, the app crashes and then fails to launch again. The app works fine on my Amazon Fire stick, so it has to be some bug with the combination of Roku hardware and the Fox News app.  Pretty poor support response from Roku to expect the customer to play middleman with developers of an app failing specifically on the Roku platform.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.