Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NotAHitman
Reel Rookie

Re: Credits screen minimizing and going black on streaming services

Still happening on mine! Can't even watch the next episode previews or inside the episodes at the end of House of Dragons...

17191965487933010924274999762752.jpg

0 Kudos
aw9182
Streaming Star

I'm still experiencing this issue so it hasn't been fixed. I did find that after I reboot my TV the issue will go away for about a day but then comes back again. 

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @NotAHitman,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for sharing you report about this issue and the details provided regarding this.

I have passed along this to the appropriate Roku team for an update on the investigation. Once more, we'll need your patience and understanding as we further investigate the root cause of this.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
NotAHitman
Reel Rookie

Update: Last night I did a system update and 4 app channels had updates, including Max. After the updates I did a restart on the TV and it seems to have fixed the issue.

8traxrule
Roku Guru

This practice is unacceptable anyways. It shows a great disrespect for those who worked on a movie to automatically kick the viewer out of the credits, and it also often ruins the ending of the movie also having graphics for often unrelated titles appear onscreen while you’re trying to absorb the ending. Why can’t there be a simple on/off setting for this?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.