Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sz23

Content on the Roku Channel Will Not Play

Jump to solution

I’m not seeing any workable responses to fixing the fact that none of the Roku TV channels are working. Can anyone say what is being done? Who would I submit my TV information to? This is just a discussion channel so it doesn’t seem to be a viable fix Roku TV can you help? 

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Please help figure out what’s wrong. None of the answers in this vine are helping.

Jump to solution

Hello! @Sz23,

Thanks for the posts regarding channel playback issues when accessing The Roku Channel.
Please be aware that we are currently investigating and working hard to resolve the issue affecting a subset of customers.
Could you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • What version or build is the channel? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button.)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • steps to reproduce the issue or behavior that you see with the channel
  • Your location
  • Who is your ISP (internet service provider)?
  • Where are you located?

Once we have this information, we will pass it along to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.
In the meantime, your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Noneya2

My ROKU channel will not stream

Jump to solution

I've deleted the channel & restarted the Roku device. Still doesn't work. I select play now.  It acknowledged the selection by going off for a split second then back to the same screen, waiting for me to select play now. 

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My ROKU channel will not stream

Jump to solution

Hi @Noneya2,

The Roku Community extends its warmest greeting!

We understand you're having a problem with the Roku channel since it will not work. We're happy to help. Can you please provide us with the following information that @RokuArjiemar provided? Once we have this information, we can pass it along to our appropriate Roku team.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator