Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MLG55

Commercial overload for my ADH mind.

Any form of advertising interruptions while engaged in a movie, tv show, game… is time consuming and breaks focus. 

I have ADH. That bit of time sends me in a spin. It’s mostly impossible to refocus. 

While my mates finish up, I’m off doing something alone. 

Please allow viewers the option to go AD FREE on Roku

Most consumers are willing to pay. 

Be like Nike and JUST DO IT!

Please 

#adfree@freeRokuconsumers

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Bfagan94
Binge Watcher

Re: Commercial overload for my ADH mind.

Roku makes most of it's money through advertising. If you want to go ad-free completely you'll have to choose another platform. Most of the big apps like Netflix and Disney+ have ad-free options you can subscribe to.

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Commercial overload for my ADH mind.

Do you mean The Roku Channel or the entire Roku device?

Given your description of yourself, I'm guessing you probably already avoid The Roku Channel (as do I), which implies the entire device. But this seems like a really complex undertaking given how many apps and business models are currently on the Roku platform.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.