Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rjt1

Re: BritBox now says "Not available in my country"

Jump to solution

Same here.  I hope they fix it!

lbel

Jump to solution

same here, it was working this morning before I went to work at 8 am EST. Now says "not available in my country". I've paid for the whole year and have never had a problem with Britbox until now. 

Guess I'll be watching AcornTV tonight.

jsp21

Jump to solution

Having the same problem. Sometimes it shows up for a few seconds, then drops and when we try to reload it says not available in your country. (USA) All other channels are working fine. We also found it working on Amazon. 

mopo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

From the britbox help forum:

"IsBritBox down?

BritBox is currently experiencing a service disruption.  Cat Sad

When signing in, searching or playing shows, you will see an error message or unexpected behavior, such as being signed out. We're working as fast as we can to restore your service, and we are sorry for the interruption."

For other info, also see a note from @sierradane

Thanks sierradane for getting on the case of the missing Britbox channel. All of the detectives on our favorite shows would be very proud!

KlSb

Jump to solution

Same thing here!  Still no reply from Roku??  I hope it gets fixed asap. I tried the same restarting and reinstalling tricks as everyone else. At least now I know it's now just me having this problem.

Srob

Jump to solution

Britbox works fine on my computer. Just not on roku.  You do have to log into the us site.

jseguin60

Jump to solution

the same here. mine renews in 5 days and im seriously thinking...nah

0 Kudos
jseguin60

Jump to solution

i shouldnt have to all of a sudden. never had to before. its not working right now for anybody. Ill just cancel

0 Kudos
jseguin60

Jump to solution

not just on Roku, btw. its on prime too. its britbox.

Jump to solution

I thought it was mine as well.  I did all the tricks they said to do, including canceling and reinstalling.  Glad to hear it is a tech problem and hopefully it will be back up soon.