Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JayDee105
Reel Rookie

UK channels issue. Im in the UK

Just got 2 Roku Express. Installed fine. Im in the UK. Plays fine. But Ive tried to add ITVx BBCiplayer, channel 4 & 5 and its not working. I bought these primarily to replace my NOW stick and its infuriating. Anyone had this issue? How do I resolve it? 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: UK channels issue. Im in the UK

Please explain a little further as to what's not working.  The apps you mention don't install?  They install but won't load when you click on them?  You can make choices within the channel apps but they won't then load?

If you get any error messages, what are they?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
JayDee105
Reel Rookie

I click add in the Roku app and nothing happens. Ive managed to add Prime & Paramount + but none of the UK channels will add for some reason.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Are channels listed in the Streaming Channels option in the menu on the Roku home screen but then don't install?  Or are you adding them from the Roku website?

Are you using a VPN service that might be masking your actual location?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos