Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sierradane
Binge Watcher

Re: BritBox now says "Not available in my country"

Jump to solution

BritBox just sent me this message:

I highly appreciate your patience on this. BritBox is currently experiencing a service disruption. When signing in, searching or playing shows, you'll see an error message or unexpected behavior, such as being signed out. We're working as fast as we can to restore your service, and we're sorry for the interruption. As of the moment, we have already noted some concerns that does have the same issue. We are already partnering with our technical team and we will get back to you the soonest. We are already working on with the team regarding the issue and we will send you an email correspondence once the issue is resolved. Thank you for reaching our and I hope we have it sorted out the soonest. Stay safe and take care always.

Lmaris
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Happened to me too.  Nothing works.  Removed it 2x, restarted Roku Streambar, then when I try to open it, I get the "not available in your country".

I used my laptop to log in to Britbox so it is not my country that's the problem, it is the app configuration.

The reason I subscribe to it separately instead of through Amazon is because it is easier to sort through what I want to watch in the app.  At least it was when it wasn't being rude.

Gmoney123

Jump to solution

Same, watched earlier today and as of now same message. They just took out payment. Hope it gets resolved. Our fav channel

Talma63110

Jump to solution

Same here, My script scription is fine my version is fine and it won’t play in this country. I am in the US

Jeacpa
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks for posting this. Let's hope we get it back soon!

Voleri

Jump to solution

Yes!!! Thank you. Same thing happening to me but BritBox site says service is not interrupted. So glad to see it’s not just me.  Any idea how to report the issue? 

Voleri

Jump to solution

Thanks for this update!

dbfonda
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same thing happened here - US location.

Jeacpa
Reel Rookie

britbox no longer available in my country???

Jump to solution

Hi,

Is anyone having an issue with their Roku and britbox?  Until today, I could watch britbox (I am a subscriber) but not is say, "britbox is not available in your country".  Is this true?  Is this a Roku issue or a britbox issue?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
LeT
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm having same issue and so relieved I'm not the only one so it's not us:)

Thanks sierradane for posting Britbox's reply of them working on the issue.