Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smcclure
Reel Rookie

Body Groove Channel now wants my email

Jump to solution

I haven’t use the body groove channel for a while but I’m trying now and I have to sign in with my email. In the past I don’t member ever having to do that it just came on why do I have to do that now? It’s a real pain. And this occurs sometimes with other channels too.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Body Groove Channel now wants my email

Jump to solution

We appreciate you for posting here in the Roku Community, @smcclure!

Thank you for letting us know about your login concerns with the Body Groove Channel on the Roku streaming platform. We're here to provide further information. 

Premium channels usually require a paid subscription to be accessed and viewed, which includes creating an account. Consider the possibility that their channel may require a subscription and an account.

For additional clarification on this matter, feel free to contact their support team directly. They are responsible for providing and managing their channel on the Roku streaming platform. 

You may reach them here: Body Groove Channel Support

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Body Groove Channel now wants my email

Jump to solution

We appreciate you for posting here in the Roku Community, @smcclure!

Thank you for letting us know about your login concerns with the Body Groove Channel on the Roku streaming platform. We're here to provide further information. 

Premium channels usually require a paid subscription to be accessed and viewed, which includes creating an account. Consider the possibility that their channel may require a subscription and an account.

For additional clarification on this matter, feel free to contact their support team directly. They are responsible for providing and managing their channel on the Roku streaming platform. 

You may reach them here: Body Groove Channel Support

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.