Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
philliphbarrett
Channel Surfer

Re: Bentkey hanging when opening app

Jump to solution

roku-homescreen.pngbentkey-splash-screen.pngbentkey-blank-screen.png

0 Kudos
philliphbarrett
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
philliphbarrett
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi John,

The attached screenshots show me launching the Bentkey app from my Roku home screen. After selecting the app, a splash screen appears with the Bentkey logo. Then the screen fades to a light purple color and the app freezes on that screen. The app never loads no matter how long you wait. The only way to make it go away is to tap exit on the remote, which takes you back to the home screen.

Best,
Phillip

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @philliphbarrett,

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with your Bentkey channel issue. Have you tried the troubleshooting steps that @RokuTakashi provided above? If not, please try to see if that is able to fix the issue.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
philliphbarrett
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yes, I have tried the steps from @RokuTakashi multiple times and the issue remains.

scotchboy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same happening for me, ok on first login,. Anytime you go back it didn't work until you Uninstall and relogin.

IAmMe01
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same thing happened to me and I was able to fix it. Go to the Bentkey website and login with DW credentials.  It will say you already have access then make you create a Bentkey password. Once I created a Bentkey password, the app started working. 

Smartypants
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Setting a password logging in to the Bentley website worked for me too.

0 Kudos
bryan-in-bl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks - this fixed the issue!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having a similar issue. Mine seems to be in a loop where I am logged in but it asks for my birthday then asks me to log in again, over and over. We're unable to play anything in Bentkey. I tried this and unfortunately it did not work. I also tried going into the website and logging in. That did not work either. The app works on my phone so it is only the TV app that is not working.  

0 Kudos