Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cminke
Reel Rookie

Apple TV Chanel - All Titles Except 'The Animal' have No Audio.

Up until 2 days ago my Roku Express 4k has been working without issues on our movie library but suddenly as of yesterday, the only movie or show title I have found to have audio is 'The Animal' Staring Rob Schnnider, 

Don't get me wrong, I love this movie but that's not the point. 

We've gone through with apple support and they were unable to assist past the Roku troubleshooting steps. 

uninstall, reinstall, reset, clear data, log out, log in, do them all together, do them all backward, sacrifice a chicken and hop on one foot while doing it all at once, and still nothing. Please help. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Apple TV Chanel - All Titles Except 'The Animal' have No Audio.

Hello @cminke

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that Roku only rents and transmits the channel and is not responsible for the content. Contents are directly chosen by the respective channel and we have no control over the programming or operation of it. We would recommend contacting the channel directly for more information and assistance.

You can reach them here: Apple TV - Official Apple Support

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
cminke
Reel Rookie

That's exactly what I told the Apple Support rep I talked to for an hour yesterday.  We're talking about $5,000-$5,500 in movies.  and only 1 works. 

the animal..... 

again no hate for the movie but why would only 1 title have audio. off i go back to apple. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@cminke

We do apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

While you're waiting for a response from Apple Support, I noticed that you didn't restart your Roku device before reinstalling the Apple TV channel. That step is crucial when performing troubleshooting. If you haven't tried the suggested order (remove > restart > reinstall), we would recommend giving it a shot once again. We also suggest doing the restart from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos