Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redownload IP Viewer Pro without paying again

Jump to solution

I recently purchased IP Viewer Pro. I added an ONVIF Camera and since I did the app hangs when I start it. I can't even delete the new camera, it just hangs immediately. I thought I would try deleting the app (channel) but when I go to download it again, it wants me to pay $4.99 again. I certainly don't want to pay again, especially since it seems to no longer work. Is there a way to download something you already paid for without getting charged again?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Redownload IP Viewer Pro without paying again

Jump to solution

Hey @jayfromnova

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that channels like IP Viewer Pro do not charge monthly, therefore, you'll always get billed upon installing the channel. In your case, we suggest reaching out to our billing team to get help with the first charge since the channel didn't work the first time you downloaded it. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions.

Let us know if you need more help!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Redownload IP Viewer Pro without paying again

Jump to solution

Hey @jayfromnova

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that channels like IP Viewer Pro do not charge monthly, therefore, you'll always get billed upon installing the channel. In your case, we suggest reaching out to our billing team to get help with the first charge since the channel didn't work the first time you downloaded it. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions.

Let us know if you need more help!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos