Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Annoying continuous ROKU loop commercial

I deal with the same problem while watching ION on roku it is very annoying weird Al Lincoln logs alien cowboys Martha Stewart, ect ect it’s the same 7 commercials back to back twice every commercial break it is very annoying!!! I wish there was a solution or just even normal advertising not the same commercials every time!! Please help me! My girlfriend and I are going nuts!!

LS2024

I agree! The one with the redecorating where the lady comes in and screeches “OH MY GOOOOD!” makes me nuts! I literally fly for the remote mute the instant it comes on. My husband asked me to stop watching ROKU because of it so we signed up for Sling. I just can’t take the Weird Al and other repetitions anymore. I wouldn’t watch any of those shows because of the commercials! 

Bunnyanne
Reel Rookie

And I watch pluto TV instead . No weird Al or Martha ads . Why this thread is still going idk ? 

Bunnyanne
Reel Rookie

I wish I could figure out how to get rid of this Roku comment feed about Roku. This is ridiculous . I'm on Pluto now instead same channels no annoying commercials.

CapeVernon
Reel Rookie

If ROKU cares at all about their customers they would do something about these constantly repeating commercials on every streaming channel!  How many times do we need a fat sushi chef screaming FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again! 

Gabana
Channel Surfer

That is funny, I thought 😂 the same exact thing. After the six time I was really wishing they had the skip ad button like on YouTube.

REISENUP
Channel Surfer

Errrrrrrrrrr...........okay.  Thank you, Bot 4G85432.  What do they not understand??????  Maybe this is some kind of sociological experiment to see how many viewers eventually become insane:

Thanks for letting us know about the experience you had with commercials and ads. We understand that repetitive ads take out the fun of the streaming experience. We want to assure you that we are committed to following the proper standards with our commercials and ads to avoid offensive and inappropriate displays of content.
We'll forward your comments to the appropriate Roku team for review.

0 Kudos
Jaymegirl

Same! I love watching dateline but the commercials on loop are a Jessica Alba home restoration, weird al, the Die Hart movie, and some other marriage show with the most annoying music in the background. All of it has annoying sounds and music. Fix it, please! 

Roc777
Reel Rookie

I seriously want to trade my Roku TV in and get another TV.  I watch ION and I get the SAME STUPID commercials over and over and over again! Martha, the stupid sushi commercials, the dating commercial and the building log brother commercials.  The absolute most annoying thing ever! I'll pay a small fee just to get rid of those commercials or just have new ones!!   My Samsung TV doesn't do it, I might switch if they don't get rid of them or change it up. Unreal!

Texconsin
Streaming Star

So, Roku has infected their OS, too?  And to think I was going to buy a Roku TV, instead of a Google or a Fire.  Thanks for letting me know that Roku is killing EVERY facet of their business!