Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jamoka116

TVONE app not loading - need assistance

The same is happening to me with my TVONE app. I activate/get code/page loads but when I press the show I want it will not work.. I've deleted the app,  unplugged the TV and still won't work. It's just this channel.Screen

0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: TVONE app not loading - need assistance

@Jamoka116

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jas09
Reel Rookie

So we should reach out to TVone?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jas09,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running.
A few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing: 
1. Are you using a Roku TV or a Roku device?
2. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
3. Are you receiving error messages or codes when accessing the channel?
4. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?
With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ayanna47
Reel Rookie

This issue still persists. Instead of asking so many questions it may help to just try to perform this action yourself. Then you'll see this same issue without stressing out your clientele. Not trying to be rude, but this doesn't seem like an isolated issue.

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @ayanna47

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

If you haven't tried yet, you can remove the affected channel then re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
ayanna47
Reel Rookie

The problem isn't within the app, it's on the TV One site. Once I go to the site to enter the code displayed on the tv, it does not provide any service providers to select from on their site. Again, I urge you to test this yourself rather than providing boilerplate recommendations. I've never seen an error like this before, so I doubt your templates have an easy response for this. But there is truly nothing to be done on the consumer-facing side to fix this.

Thank you for your response, please do look at this so you can see the actual issue.

Drickalw16
Reel Rookie

Hi did u get a resolution to this problem ? I still can’t activate the code I even tried on my laptop 

Drickalw16
Reel Rookie

@ayanna47  Hi did u get a resolution to this problem ? I still can’t activate the code I even tried on my laptop 

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Drickalw16,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For more information about that channel's account authentication functionality, It's best to reach out directly to get the channel going on your Roku. They can resolve the error you are having with the channel login. Please be noted that Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication and many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

Keep us posted with what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos