Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tired77

Re: TVONE app not loading - need assistance

I'm having the same problem its not the app its TVONE's website. The activation process is not working. When you go to the website with the activation code you can not enter the code or go to the next step(step 2) its been that way for a long time.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Tired77,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Please be noted that Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication. That is handled directly by the channel publisher. It's best to reach out to TVOne directly to get the channel going on your Roku. They can resolve the error you are having with the channel login.
Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
Imakeup74

I thought it was just me.   I sat here for hours trying to load it, I put in my activation code, and step 2 choose a provider is no options, say no provider 

Jas09
Reel Rookie

Same. I tried to watch the new episodes of Fatal Attraction and couldn’t get it activated from the website. But I was able to airplay it from the TVone app however.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Imakeup74 @Jas09,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!
For more information about that channel's account authentication functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Keep us posted with what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ruru
Reel Rookie

It’s still happening. I know it’s not Roku so no need to add the Roku response just want others to know it’s broken. Can’t get a provider list from two different OS’s. 

Tsukuyomi

The best thing that I can tell you, is to manually search for the show that is on TVONE that you want to watch.  It will then tell you that you need to authenticate through a service provider and it let me authenticate and load the show.....That was the best way for me to load the shows.  I could not get it through the TVOne App directly, but searching on Roku based on the show, it worked.  

0 Kudos
Indy919
Binge Watcher

This is the 3rd APP that has been broken for a long time. The Sundance and UFC apps are also broken on Roku. It's not a Roku issue, it's the app maker's issues. When they break, these companies don't bother fixing them, which is frustrating and ridiculous. If they won't maintain them, then get rid of them and stop wasting our time. 

0 Kudos

I can't get tv one to work on my Roku tv

0 Kudos
Ruru
Reel Rookie

Never got a solution to this, I still have this problem. 

0 Kudos