Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BoeH

my events won’t delete in any way on my app iv tried mass and individual nothing but everything else

Jump to solution

For some reason on both devices the app is on I can not delete any events that show up iv restarted phone logged in and out of the app everything works fine but when it comes to deleting any events they just stay in the calendar iv tried mass deleting and my normal individual delete nothing so any help would be much appreciated 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: my events won’t delete in any way on my app iv tried mass and individual nothing but everythi...

Jump to solution

Hello @BoeH 

Thanks for your patience while we looked into the issue.

Can you please try seeing if you are able to delete events on your iPhone at this time?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to investigate further if the issue persists. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7

Re: my events won’t delete in any way on my app iv tried mass and individual nothing but everything

Jump to solution

Mine won’t either I have even deleted the app and reinstalled it nothing is working 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: my events won’t delete in any way on my app iv tried mass and individual nothing but everything

Jump to solution

Greetings @BoeH @Blah-blah-blah 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with being unable to delete events in your Roku Smart Home mobile app.

Have you tried connecting to a different wireless network to see if the issue persists?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be more than happy to assist you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BobB4
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

My events will not delete on my iPhone. I can delete them on my android table.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: my events won’t delete in any way on my app iv tried mass and individual nothing but everythi...

Jump to solution

Hello @BoeH 

Thanks for your patience while we looked into the issue.

Can you please try seeing if you are able to delete events on your iPhone at this time?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to investigate further if the issue persists. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BobB4
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I was able to delete my events at end of the day yesterday. 

0 Kudos
Grannytee

Jump to solution

I am having same issue with my cameras. I only have one wireless network to connect to. Only view on my android phone. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community, @Grannytee!

Thanks for reaching out. We'd be more than happy to further assist you with this. 

Please be aware that there is no option to 'delete' the previous events, as it will automatically disappear after 14 days. Let us know if there's anything else we can be of assistance with. We'd be glad to help. 

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.