Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reptem1970
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Indoor Camera not able to detect a person motion

Happy to help, this affects all their wired cameras. I went through that. Bought all new cameras, went up ladders uninstalled the old and reinstalled the new, 12 in all, worked great for 2 days on older firmware  then BAM! That new Firmware 6.0.0 came in and ruined them. I thought they had stopped rolling it out, but nope. 

I have no clue why they created it, continue to roll it out, and haven't fixed it. Its extremely laggy so must be cost saving on bandwidth, but if you lose all your subscribers what's the point? I guess the next logical step from Roku will be to double the subscription rates then mark it as resolved.

crtmme

Re: Roku Indoor Camera not able to detect a person motion

i’ve been having the same issue. it sucks too, because i returned to work after having a baby. i have bad anxiety about leaving her, i got cameras so i can keep an eye out, kinda sad i can’t even rely on them half the time. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.