Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericalm
Reel Rookie

Roku Camera SE Not in Subscription Plus Plan List

Jump to solution

Hi, I had to delete a camera from the app and re-add it. The camera no longer appears on my subscription list. I have tried to manage the subscription on My.Roku.com but there’s no way to add a camera with an all-cameras Plus Plan. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Camera SE Not in Subscription Plus Plan List

Jump to solution

Hi @ericalm,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community for help today!

We would be more than happy to assist you with adding your removed camera to your subscription. To add the camera or doorbell to your subscription, follow the instructions below. If your subscription doesn't include all your Roku Smart Home cameras and doorbells in your account, you can easily add more at any time.

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Select Manage your subscriptions
  3. Under Active subscriptions, select Roku Smart Home Subscription
  4. Select Manage subscription
  5. Check the cameras or doorbells that you want to add
  6. Complete your purchase by following the on-screen instructions

Your subscription will start immediately and the price will update depending on the number of cameras and doorbells that you add to your subscription. For more information in adding cameras to your subscription, kindly refer to this support article at this link: How to sign up for and manage a Roku Smart Home Subscription for cameras & doorbells

Please keep us posted on how it works,

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ericalm,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community for help today!

We would be more than happy to assist you with adding your removed camera to your subscription. To add the camera or doorbell to your subscription, follow the instructions below. If your subscription doesn't include all your Roku Smart Home cameras and doorbells in your account, you can easily add more at any time.

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Select Manage your subscriptions
  3. Under Active subscriptions, select Roku Smart Home Subscription
  4. Select Manage subscription
  5. Check the cameras or doorbells that you want to add
  6. Complete your purchase by following the on-screen instructions

Your subscription will start immediately and the price will update depending on the number of cameras and doorbells that you add to your subscription. For more information in adding cameras to your subscription, kindly refer to this support article at this link: How to sign up for and manage a Roku Smart Home Subscription for cameras & doorbells

Please keep us posted on how it works,

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ericalm
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi, @RokuTakashi,

Steps 5 and 6 are not available when managing the plan. After "Manage," it allows you to select your current plan, then goes to a payment page. There are no options to select devices when managing the Plus Plan. 

The Plus Plan that should include all cameras (up to 99); I shouldn't have to complete a payment. Both cameras were previously on the plan until I had to remove and re-add one in the app.

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ericalm,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

To successfully add your Roku Smart Home camera to your subscription, you'll need to set up your camera again. To do this, open your Roku Smart Home app, then click the "add device" or "+" sign in the upper left corner of the screen. After this, select the camera that you'll want to add. 

Afterward, go through again with the steps previously mentioned to successfully add your Roku Smart Home camera to your subscription.

Keep us updated.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sneakocom
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Got it. Forgot I had to go through the subscription checkout process again if a camera is missing from it.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.