Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AutumnEmbers
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku 360 se indoor camera volume too low

Jump to solution

Hello, this post is old but is current. I'm surprised that people are writing they have not heard back from them. I hear back every single time I post anything on this site.

I posted up above how to go through a complete reset that was offered by the company to correct the problems.

0 Kudos
Shawnjdavis75
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku indoor camera se volume

Jump to solution

Unfortunately this does not fix the low volume situation.

0 Kudos
Jmich87
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku 360 se indoor camera volume too low

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem. I've tried everything to fix it. Restarting, reinstalling, resetting.. nothing is working 

0 Kudos
Shawnjdavis75
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Everyone has done all of those things its something they have to fix not us

0 Kudos
Shawnjdavis75
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

It's something an update could fix I'm sure but they don't seem to trying that route.

0 Kudos
Jxc

Jump to solution

What is the solution to the low volume problem ? Please post the solution here and stop giving us the run around.

0 Kudos
Jmich87
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It seems like a common problem for many people. And the only response is "I've passed your problem onto someone else" 

I've been waiting, no response or solution. I can't take the camera back bc I don't have my receipt. Good luck getting any help! 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings @Shawnjdavis75 @Jxc @Jmich87 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with your Roku Smart Home camera. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please be aware that I have passed along your concerns and information to our Support team to assist you further. They will follow up with you.

Due to the age of this thread, we will be closing this thread out. If you are experiencing an issue related to this thread, we would recommend searching the Roku Community for another thread related to the topic you are experiencing. If none exist, we invite you to create a new thread depicting what you are experiencing.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos