Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Doorbell won't record video, only images

Hey @Lopez1711,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

We understand that the issue you have encountered is still occurring. Please be advised that we have already passed along your concerns and details to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, we'll make sure to provide you with an update as soon as possible.

In the meantime, we appreciate your patience, and if there's anything else we can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know!

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts regarding the issue you are experiencing with your Roku Smart Home Doorbell no longer recording videos.

• Can you please confirm that this issue is occurring with the Roku Smart Home mobile app and not within the Roku Cameras channel?
  • In addition, can you please provide us with the Log ID when this issue occurs (from the Roku Smart Home app, select Account > Roku Support > Submit a log)?

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along for further investigation.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lopez1711
Channel Surfer

Log Id: 44747 and 44746. I have uninstalled and reinstalled mobile app and it does the same thing, I also have the camera 360 and never had any problems on the videos.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @Lopez1711.

We appreciate you for keeping us posted. Rest assured that we passed along your details to our appropriate Roku team to further investigate on this. 

Once more information is available, we will make sure to update the Community.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding is very much appreciated.

All the best,

Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tahira
Reel Rookie

I have six indoor cameras and my newest cameras won't record video, only still images. I have a camera subscription. I'd like to fix this. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

HI @Tahira 

Welcome, and thanks for making your first post here in the Roku Community.
We're glad to assist you with your problem with your Roku Smart Home subscription, which is not reflecting. Please go to the Roku Smart Home Subscription page or here. Under the Manage Subscriptions section, unselect the camera and select the camera that you want to have a subscription for. Select Continue and select Update subscription. A confirmation will appear that the subscription has been updated. This will ensure the subscription has been selected, updated, and applied. If the issue persists, please try to restart or factory reset the camera.
Let us know how it goes, and we'll be glad to further assist you.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

We will be locking this thread because of its outdated status. If you still having issues related to this thread, please look through the Community for another thread that addresses the same problem. If there aren't any existing threads, you are more than welcome to create a new one.

Best regards,
Roku Community Team

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos