Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Parental control PIN doesn't work.

Jump to solution

Hi @makaiguy,

Thanks for the correction.

I have updated and passed along your details. Please be advised that we are currently aware of the issue and our engineering team has been investigating this issue closely. Rest assured once more information is available I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

We appreciate you again posting in Roku Community.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ExIslander
Reel Rookie

Re: Wrong PIN can be used to download channels

Jump to solution

Same deal here with both sticks. Technical info as requested by mods:

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821X
Roku OS 11.5.0 - Build 4312-CU
Serial X01700G047N1
Device ID S09T421047N1
Tracker ID N1-153-649

Roku Express 4K+ 3941X
Roku OS 11.5.0 - Build 4312-CR
Serial X01600KW0F4N
Device ID S07P425W0F4N
Tracker ID 4N-153-652

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ExIslander,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for providing all the information we requested and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We'll go ahead and send this over to the team for investigation. We'll get back to you once we have an update.

We prioritize resolving this as soon as possible and ask that you bear with us as we manage this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
gwdc
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuMary-F - Was there a change made today?  I randomly tried adding an app this evening around 7:00pm CDT and it was no longer accepting random digits for passcodes.  My version/build numbers did not change.  Please advise.

0 Kudos
Mdoberstein
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine seems to be fixed now

0 Kudos
ExIslander
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

To follow up what others have said, I'm not seeing the error anymore. The software version on the sticks didn't change so I assume this was a server-side problem. Thanks.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @gwdc @Mdoberstein,

Thanks for the update!

We're glad to know it's working now and no longer accepting incorrect Roku PIN codes. Please let us know if there are other related issues that we can further take a look at.

Thanks for using our services. Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for your patience regarding the Roku PIN code issue and for sharing your observation.

We believe this issue has been resolved. We would recommend seeing if you are still experiencing an issue and letting us know if the Roku PIN is still no longer working as intended.

Thank you for providing us with an opportunity to assist you and thank you for choosing Roku.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
Ongbanhto

Jump to solution

My name is Andy, Long time I did not use my roku , the reason I did forget my pin ,please help me

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Ongbanhto,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you need assistance with the Roku PIN code on your Roku device. We will do our best to assist you with your concern.

If you have forgotten your Roku PIN code, here are the steps to access and update it: 

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Under PIN preference, select Update
  3. To set up a PIN, select Create a PIN
  4. To change an existing PIN, select Change PIN

Our FAQ provides additional information and complete steps on How to create, reset, find, or delete your PIN for your Roku account | Official Roku Support 

Please be advised that before updating your Roku PIN code, we suggest checking the Roku account email address directly to your Roku device if you recognized the email that is linked to the Roku device.

If you need further assistance with Roku Pay, account, and subscription inquiries, feel free to contact Roku support at https://support.roku.com/contactus

We hope we have addressed your question appropriately, but please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

Best regards,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos