Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oceangirl6

Re: Won’t let me cancel a subscription

Jump to solution

Thank you!!!!

0 Kudos
SandiSturm

Jump to solution

SAME HERE!! For several months now! 

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @SandiSturm

Welcome and thank you for joining us here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know you're also having the same issue with canceling your subscription. We're here to assist you with this. 

You may refer to @RokuJharra-Q's post above for you to cancel your subscription. 

In addition, you may also try checking the email address of your Roku streaming device to locate the subscription.

Here are the steps: 

1. Press the Home button on your remote
  2. Go to Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select About
    Check the email address associated with your Roku streaming device. 
    Use the email to sign in to your account.

For more information, you may visit this support article: How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Loulabelle

Jump to solution

I am unable to cancel Netflix on Roku. It doesn't show up in my subscriptions and I am being charged for premium service. 

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Loulabelle.

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you were unable to cancel you subscription. We're here to assist you with this.

For this concern, we would highly suggest reaching out to the channel provider and inquiring further, as they are the ones who manage their channel functionality on the Roku platform. You can reach them through Netflix Support.

We hope you'll find this helpful information. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Regards,

Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
GinMac51

Jump to solution

It says the same thing about my Hulu subscription it shows a history of me paying through Roku for ages but yet it says I do not have a subscription to cancel. I cannot get rid of Hulu so I have removed my card and canceled all my other subscriptions. 

Now I no longer have Paramount or Discovery because I wanted to get rid of Hulu and I couldn't. 

They can't charge me without a card on file. 

I will try to go back to Discovery and Paramount and subscribe individually without Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @GinMac51.

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you wanted to cancel your subscription. 

In this case, we suggest reaching out to the channel provider and inquiring further, as they are the best ones who could provide further details regarding their channel functionality and manage their subscription on the Roku platform. You can reach them through their direct Hulu Support

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos