Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cobble

Withdrawn money from my bank account for service which I cancel about 2 years ago.

Jump to solution

I was checking my bank account and found a withdrawal for $6.42.  I close the account with Roku long ago and don't know why money was taking out my bank account.  I want the money back in my account. Explanation why money was taking out on 8/4/2024. I do not use Roku. V

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Withdrawn money from my bank account for service which I cancel about 2 years ago.

Jump to solution

Hi, @cobble

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have an unrecognized charge on your card. No worries, we're here to help. 

Could you please try signing in using your email address? 

Then, follow the steps below to check if your account still has an active subscription:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go toPurchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices forContent or Products

If you were unable to locate the charge, you may contact our Account and Billing team for further assistance. Visit the Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You'll have an option to chat or call us. 

Furthermore, you may also visit this support article on what to do if there is a charge you don't recognize

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Withdrawn money from my bank account for service which I cancel about 2 years ago.

Jump to solution

Try account/payment support at https://support.roku.com/contactus.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @cobble

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have an unrecognized charge on your card. No worries, we're here to help. 

Could you please try signing in using your email address? 

Then, follow the steps below to check if your account still has an active subscription:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go toPurchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices forContent or Products

If you were unable to locate the charge, you may contact our Account and Billing team for further assistance. Visit the Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You'll have an option to chat or call us. 

Furthermore, you may also visit this support article on what to do if there is a charge you don't recognize

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos