Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RonAdams

Why am I being charged 2 times one on 05/04/2023 and on 05/07/23 for the same amount???

Look you all are charging me twice for the same charge in the same month once on 05/04/23 and on 0507/23 for the same thing if you continue to try ripping. Me off cancel my subscription I will not be taking advantage of RON ADAMS 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Why am I being charged 2 times one on 05/04/2023 and on 05/07/23 for the same amount???

Check your subscriptions at https://my.roku.com/subscriptions 

If you have multiple Roku devices, make sure they are all on the same Roku account. If not, then subscriptions will be separate on each, with separate charges.

RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why am I being charged 2 times one on 05/04/2023 and on 05/07/23 for the same amount???

Hi @RonAdams

Welcome to the Roku Community! 

Thank you for letting us know about the unrecognized charges. This is not the experience we want you to have. No worries! Help is here.

The first thing we need to do is to check your subscriptions at Roku Subscriptions

• Review your subscriptions history
  • Check whether you have multiple Roku accounts

For further questions and assistance you can contact our Account and Billing experts.

Best regards,

-Anj

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos