Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cdcamp
Reel Rookie

Updated payment method on Roku paramount + still won’t work

Jump to solution

My paramount plus subscription is billed through my Roku account. I didn’t realize the card I had on file was expired until I went to use paramount plus.  I have updated my card info on Roku and Paramount is still saying I need to update payment method.  Things I have tried

logging out and back into paramount

uninstalling the paramount app and reinstalling it

gave it 24 hours to rebill this months payment

contacting paramount plus 

when I look in the paramount app under settings it says plan unknown and won’t let me pick a plan. When I click on it, the app glitches and sends me back to the main Roku screen. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Updated payment method on Roku paramount + still won’t work

Jump to solution

Hi @Cdcamp,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. In this case, it will be more effective to directly reach out to our Account and Billing team as they would be more than happy to sort this out for you and choose the "Account, payment & subscription" category so you will have the option to talk, chat, to email with one of our live representatives.

Please let us know if you need further assistance or clarification.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Updated payment method on Roku paramount + still won’t work

Jump to solution

Hi @Cdcamp,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. In this case, it will be more effective to directly reach out to our Account and Billing team as they would be more than happy to sort this out for you and choose the "Account, payment & subscription" category so you will have the option to talk, chat, to email with one of our live representatives.

Please let us know if you need further assistance or clarification.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.