Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amy_in_IN

Unable to update payment information

Jump to solution

New debit card, entered on acct profile, yet I still get nudged to update on Friendly TV and Up Faith & Family apps.  I've updated my payment info like 25 times and still system has defaulted back to my old card...even AFTER it says it's been updated.....

Now we're unable to use both apps..

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to update payment information

Jump to solution

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Amy_in_IN!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out to us for support and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If your subscriptions are under Roku, it will be more effective to directly reach out to our Account and Billing team as they would be more than happy to sort this out for you. You can reach them at our Official Roku Support website and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category so you will have the option to talk, chat, or email with one of our live experts. 

However, if the subscription is directly purchased through a specific channel, we suggest reaching the channel provider's customer support for further assistance. 

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

How are you subscribed to those two channels? Through Roku or directly? If you are directly subscribing, then you need to go to their own web sites to update your information.

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Amy_in_IN!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out to us for support and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If your subscriptions are under Roku, it will be more effective to directly reach out to our Account and Billing team as they would be more than happy to sort this out for you. You can reach them at our Official Roku Support website and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category so you will have the option to talk, chat, or email with one of our live experts. 

However, if the subscription is directly purchased through a specific channel, we suggest reaching the channel provider's customer support for further assistance. 

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos