Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tralynn17

Re: Urgent - Paid BET+ subscription on Roku channels not work

Jump to solution

Having this same issue. Did you figure out how to get it resolved?

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Urgent - Paid BET+ subscription on Roku channels not work

Jump to solution

Welcome, @tralynn17.

Thanks for your first post here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about your concern regarding the BET Plus subscription that is not working. 

Please be advised that we've already forwarded this to the appropriate Roku team for further review and investigation. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

We will surely update you if a resolution is provided.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Will1970

Subscription is paid yet I still can’t watch on my TV

Jump to solution

My BET+ subscription is paid yet I still cannot watch. I keep getting an error message that directs me to the website. There is nothing wrong with my payment method. I’m able to watch on phone, but not my TV. I have also tried to reinstall the app & do a factory reset. NOTHING IS WORKING.  What is wrong? 

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Subscription is paid yet I still can’t watch on my TV

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Will1970

Thanks for letting us know about your concern about having an issue accessing your BET+ app subscription. 

Please be advised that we have forwarded this to the appropriate Roku team, they are currently investigating the cause of the error.

We hope to resolve everything soon. Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated while we work to resolve the issue. Feel free to let us know if there's anything else you'd want us to address.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

I Need Help With My BET+ Subscription Not Working

Jump to solution

Hi everyone, I need help with my BET Plus Subscription App. When I log in to the App, it says "There is an issue with your subscription payment. Please visit My.Roku.com/Subscriptions for more details". I have updated my payment method on Roku Website, and on my Roku Device, restart my Roku Device, reset my Internet Connections. I signed out of BET Plus app, signed back in again to see if that helps. I also don't have the Remove Channel on my Device and it's not showing when I press the Star * button on my Remote Control. Nothing is working for me. The only thing I could think of, is to cancel my subscription from BET Plus, and wait a while to Remove the App, reinstall BET Plus App again and sign back in again on my Roku Device.

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I Need Help With My BET+ Subscription Not Working

Jump to solution

Hello! @TerrikaPitre,

Thank you for posting in the Roku Community! 

We understand that you are experiencing issues with your BET+ subscription. We are happy to help.

We have proactively forwarded your information to the appropriate Roku team to conduct a thorough investigation. We hope to provide you with a more detailed update when additional information is available.

Thank you for your continued patience. Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any additional feedback.

Regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Juakedra

Jump to solution

I too am having the same issue. Would love to know why this is happening and when it will be fixed. Really don't want to cancel this subscription but at this point, I'm paying for something that I can't use.

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello! @Juakedra,

Thank you for your post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you contacting us regarding the issue with your BET+ subscription not working. We are happy to help.

We wanted to let you know that we are continuing to investigate your reported issue and hope to provide you with a more detailed update when additional information is available. Thanks for your continued patience. Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any additional feedback.

Best regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Price3

Jump to solution

So am I but I’m canceling 

0 Kudos
Spannnova

Jump to solution

I have a paid subscription wit BET plus but can scream programs. Need to talk with a              representative. Need a contact number

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.