Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unbelievable
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku for Warner Media $14.99 monthly charge

Jump to solution

It clearly shows up on my bank statement as Roku for Warner media... WTF??? 

With all the$$ that you are making, you should have better customer support, not being able to cancel a subscription is unacceptable! Makes me want to throw it all out and get an apple TV device. I've had Roku for years, it's gone to **bleep** in my opinion. I'm very disappointed ☹️

Unbelievable
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Done that with 3 different people just today, still not cancelled

0 Kudos
Pink3

Jump to solution

The charge is for HBO MAX. I was wondering the same thing, but looked at my past purchases and subscriptions and it is that.

JoanieD

Jump to solution

Do you have HBOMax? I also have a charge to "Roku for Warner Media Global" $16.19. I was wondering what the charge was for also, since it's not listed in my Roku subscriptions. So looked up the HBO...it is billed thru my Roku (or other providers). $14.99 plus tax which is $16.19.

Your charge might be for another channel but billed thru your provider. Hope this helps. 

Jump to solution

were you able to resolve this? I have the same issue and I cannot figure it out. The website is not helpful and I have zero subscriptions and I don’t know how to stop the charge.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Diamondmomx2,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. 
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.

Thanks,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I opened a subscription to HBO through my Roku tv...and thats what the charge is. HBO is charged through Roku when u open it inside the Roku system. 

0 Kudos
Shina7254

Jump to solution

I’ve been charged for this why

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Shina7254, did you read the thread?  Do you have HBO Max?  Check your subscriptions at https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions .

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Shina7254

Thanks for the post.

For further assistance, we would recommend reaching out directly to our Billing team. You can check @RokuMary-F's post above to know where you can contact them. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos