Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nickademus1992
Reel Rookie

Roku account logged in on someone else’s device

Jump to solution

Someone I don’t know is somehow using my Roku account on their Roku ultra device. Not sure how, but my account is logged in on their device where they’re using my apps and everything I have setup in my account. I saw the device listed on my online account, and I went through the Unlink process. However, I can tell it’s still active and being used on their end. When I launch the HBO app on my own Roku here at home, the HBO profiles aren’t mine, it’s theirs. Same thing for a few other apps they’ve logged into, like Spotify and Hulu. So, if I’m seeing their app profiles on my side, then their device has to be using my Roku account, right? How do I remove my account from being used on their end without having to delete my Roku account and create a new one? The Unlink Device option through my profile online didn’t work. Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku account logged in on someone else’s device

Jump to solution

Hello @Nickademus1992

Welcome to the Roku Community!

For further assistance with account related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. Then select 'Account, Payments & Subscription' option on the page. They are most suited to help you in this situation.

Regards,
Karla

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Nickademus1992

Welcome to the Roku Community!

For further assistance with account related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. Then select 'Account, Payments & Subscription' option on the page. They are most suited to help you in this situation.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Nickademus1992
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Will do. Thank you!

Tags (1)