Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku account information changed

Mine was just hacked as well.  I got an email stating that I had changed my Roku email address, and then changed it back, which I did not do.  There was a weird $1.00 charge for Fubu that was then cancelled.  I changed the password on my account.  6 days later, there was a subscription authorization for Fubu for $102.11, which again, I did not authorize.  I have attempted to reach out to Roku multiple times with absolutely no feedback.  Roku support is the worst.  I am about to cancel this **bleep** service and just toss an amazon firestick on my TV.  At least then if I get hacked someone will care enough to respond to my request!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku account information changed

I don't consider Amazon's customer service anything to brag about. I bought one of their gift cards and immediately tried to load it to my account. The card would not load. After more than three months of back and forth, Amazon is insisting the card has been used, and they refuse to honor it. They have basically stolen $300 from me, and I have been a huge customer of theirs. I'm not inclined to give Amazon any support right now, and certainly won't recommend them to others. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @jmitchell171

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them at account and billing support and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos

Hello Karla,

What would be more helpful is if you would simply call or email me back, or if you had a # for me to call.  Again your service is the worst.

0 Kudos