Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Smart Home indoor cameras subscription

Jump to solution

I can’t purchase a new subscription for my cameras to be monitored. I’ve had this problem since the free trial ran out. Every time time I go to the website to purchase it and click subscribe now, it renters  the same webpage saying subscribe now. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Smart Home indoor cameras subscription

Jump to solution

Hi, @kayshamiller 

Sending you our welcome here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us, and we're sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced. At this moment, we would recommend trying a different browser or a device to subscribe to the Roku Smart Home Subscription.

If the issue persists when trying to subscribe to the Roku Smart Home, please keep us posted and we'll continue to assist further.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Smart Home indoor cameras subscription

Jump to solution

Hi, @kayshamiller 

Sending you our welcome here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us, and we're sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced. At this moment, we would recommend trying a different browser or a device to subscribe to the Roku Smart Home Subscription.

If the issue persists when trying to subscribe to the Roku Smart Home, please keep us posted and we'll continue to assist further.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos