Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MsSusieQ

Roko charged me for FuboTV and I got charged by FuboTV. And can’t get a human to talk to.

Jump to solution

I got charged also- I don't use Fubo at all and don't even know what it is, but was charged over $100. The good news is that I initiated a chat and was given a refund. Go to support.roku.com then click on "account payments and subscriptions", then "question about a charge", click where is says "contact us" on the right side- you will then get options for online chat, phone call, and email. I used the online chat. Good luck!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roko charged me for FuboTV and I got charged by FuboTV. And can’t get a human to talk to.

Jump to solution

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @MsSusieQ @michaelhomercox!

Your suggestion about how to get a refund when being charged for unrecognized channel subscriptions is highly appreciated. 

Before contacting Roku, try the following if you see charges on your Roku® account or payment method you don't recognize.

• Verify the charge is coming from Roku.
    • Please be advised that all transactions from Roku will appear on your statement with “Roku,” “Roku for <Channel Partner>,” or "The Roku Channel."
  • Review your subscriptions and others' charges
    • Review your purchase history to determine what the charge
  • Check whether you have multiple Roku accounts

For more information about how to review unrecognized charges, you can take a look at this link: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

If you continue to have questions or require any additional help about a charge, contact customer support.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need further clarification as we'd be more than happy to assist. We hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly 

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Roko charged me for FuboTV and I got charged by FuboTV. And can’t get a human to talk to.

Jump to solution

I don't get fubo on my account and if I was charged I would like to be refunded 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @MsSusieQ @michaelhomercox!

Your suggestion about how to get a refund when being charged for unrecognized channel subscriptions is highly appreciated. 

Before contacting Roku, try the following if you see charges on your Roku® account or payment method you don't recognize.

• Verify the charge is coming from Roku.
    • Please be advised that all transactions from Roku will appear on your statement with “Roku,” “Roku for <Channel Partner>,” or "The Roku Channel."
  • Review your subscriptions and others' charges
    • Review your purchase history to determine what the charge
  • Check whether you have multiple Roku accounts

For more information about how to review unrecognized charges, you can take a look at this link: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

If you continue to have questions or require any additional help about a charge, contact customer support.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need further clarification as we'd be more than happy to assist. We hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly 

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos