Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
remote1

Remote ordered three weeks back, never delivered!

Jump to solution

I ordered a remote on March 3rd since then it's been stuck and has yet not been dispatched. I got in touch with customer support, I received a reply once that they will dispatch it again, this was more than a week back. I don't even want the remote anymore, no one is even responding to my request of just canceling my order and refunding my amount. 

Can someone just help to cancel my current order? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Remote ordered three weeks back, never delivered!

Jump to solution

@remote1

Thanks for the post. 

It looks like you are in recent contact with our Support team. We would recommend continuing to work with them regarding your order issue as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@remote1

Thanks for the post. 

It looks like you are in recent contact with our Support team. We would recommend continuing to work with them regarding your order issue as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
remote1

Jump to solution

I have raised complaints thrice until now. Replied to customer support emails, and yet there is no resolution!  Mostly because there is no follow-up from the customer support team to my replies.  That's why I am writing here, so if there's an alternative way to get this resolved, would love to know. Hoping to just get the order canceled more than anything else right now. @RokuDanny-R 

0 Kudos
demsd
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I would do a chargeback. Contact your bank or CC company and explain the issue to them.

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
0 Kudos
leightond

Jump to solution

I need a replacement remote.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @leightond,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

If you need a new remote, we have you covered here

In the meantime, did you know you can use your mobile phone or tablet to control your Roku player in place of your remote with the Roku mobile app? (And use Voice Search as well.) Find out more about How to install the Roku® mobile app | Official Roku Support 

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
skneen

Jump to solution

I also ordered a replacment remote in early July and unable to track it It shows it is sitting in a USPS facility in California, No one seems able to help

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @skneen,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about your concern regarding your order's tracking. It might be best to contact USPS directly and inquire further about the status of your order. They'll be able to assist you with this better.

Thanks,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos