Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jacci_baker
Reel Rookie

Purchase a subscription for Motor Trend via the Roku channel.

Shows we have the annual subscription but Motor Trend states we do not have a subscription. How do you fix this?

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Purchase a subscription for Motor Trend via the Roku channel.

In general if you have a subscription to a service paid through Roku you can only use that subscription on a Roku device, so if you're trying to access Motor Trend in some other way you won't be able to.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
jacci_baker
Reel Rookie

We are using the Roku device. We even tried our Roku password but is says no subscription after we got enter. I went to the subscription area and verified that we have a subscription with motor trend via roku.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @jacci_baker

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose 'Accounts, payments & subscriptions'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter. 

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy

In many cases, subscriptions through Roku can only be accessed through THE ROKU CHANNEL, and not the channel's own app.

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
jacci_baker
Reel Rookie

The Ruko channel says we don't have a subscription. Guess we spent $50 on to have nothing. Not purchasing anything through Roku again. Go directly to the app you want.

0 Kudos
renojim

@jacci_baker, could you have a subscription to the MotorTrend+ channel?  See if you can use your subscription after launching that channel/app.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/19dd7e594a176b92a87917b844ceefcc/motortrend-stream-car-shows

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos