Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pantzlars

Why am I getting charged 14.99 a month for Warner media? My subscriptions shows no subscriptions.

No idea what this charge is due to vague details. No contact number to get any further information.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Why am I getting charged 14.99 a month for Warner media? My subscriptions shows no subscripti...

Hi @Pantzlars, we see you have questions about a $14.99 charge you've been receiving, and we're here to help! Since we will be covering your account information, we'll be reaching out through direct message here on the Roku Community. Once we find your account, we'll be able to better help with your question. Please keep an eye out for our message and let us know if you have any problems finding it.

0 Kudos
Db74

Re: Why am I getting charged 14.99 a month for Warner media? My subscriptions shows no subscriptions

I'm being charged $14.99 a month also and I don't have any subscriptions at all right now. It's been 4 months straight now and can't reach anyone to get it vleared up.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Why am I getting charged 14.99 a month for Warner media? My subscriptions shows no subscriptions

Hi @Db74

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos