Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul1960

Processor cannot validate credit card

Hello. I lost my old card and gotten a new card. I tried updating my Roku pay and all i get is processor cannot validate credit card. I know i entered all the right info and it still gives me the same answer. Can someone help me.  

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Processor cannot validate credit card

Hi @Paul1960

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos

Roku states cannot process my debit card.  I checked with my bank.  Not an issue on their end.  It is with Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Projectoutbound

Thanks for your post here in Roku Community. 

We apologize for the trouble you are experiencing when updating your payment method on your Roku account. Our support team is aware of your issue and will be reaching out to you through email.  Please be ready to receive their correspondence and continue assisting you from there. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work toward a resolution.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
stacyejeff

It says it with me too, cannot take it and I checked with the bank issuing the card and they say its on Roku's end.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @stacyejeff

Thanks for reaching out here in Roku Community. 

We understand that you are also having an issue updating the payment method on your Roku account. We strongly suggest following up and providing this feedback to our Billing team for further review. You can contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter. Thank you for understanding. 

Let us know if you have other concerns, and we're happy to assist. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
dlcummi100

0 Kudos