Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lucymcgee1
Binge Watcher

How do I synchronize all my subscription to one account?

Jump to solution

Mary, Okay, I figured out what happened, but I don't know how to fix it. I've signed up for Peacock on Roku, Acorn on Roku, and on 7/16 or 7/17/24 - I signed up for Paramount Plus Showtime for $5.99 the first 2 months. I signed up for all these on the Roku Televisions. (We have 3 Roku tvs). When I signed up for Peacock I was using a different TV in the house. Then we moved. I started using a different Roku TV after the move. That's also when I signed up for Acorn & Paramount Plus Showtime. I used a different email address when I signed up for Acorn & Paramount. When I look at my account online, I only see Roku & Peacock. I do not see Acorn or Paramount Plus. However, my credit card is being charged for all 3 subscriptions! SOI.... I must have 2 accounts with the 2 different emails I used. I want to merge them so I can see all of my subscriptions on the Roku online account. PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I synchronize all my subscription to one account?

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us posted, @lucymcgee1.

We appreciate you providing additional details on your concern. We're happy to help you resolve it.

To synchronize all your channel subscriptions through Roku, you can cancel the active subscription and resubscribe to your new account if you still have access to your old email. To do that, kindly visit this support page on How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription.

If you are unable to access your previous Roku account, we recommend contacting our Accounts and Billing team for additional help with canceling any active subscriptions associated with the old Roku account.

Don't hesitate to get our attention if help is needed.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us posted, @lucymcgee1.

We appreciate you providing additional details on your concern. We're happy to help you resolve it.

To synchronize all your channel subscriptions through Roku, you can cancel the active subscription and resubscribe to your new account if you still have access to your old email. To do that, kindly visit this support page on How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription.

If you are unable to access your previous Roku account, we recommend contacting our Accounts and Billing team for additional help with canceling any active subscriptions associated with the old Roku account.

Don't hesitate to get our attention if help is needed.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@lucymcgee1 Login to your Roku account using the email address you used when you signed up for Acorn and Paramount Plus.  Cancel those subscriptions.  Then login to your Roku account using the email you used for Peacock, go to the streaming store and add the apps for Acorn and Paramount Plus.

lucymcgee1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Problem is: My Roku with Peacock is the only online account I can access. I can't locate the one with Acorn or Paramount. I tried my old email to no avail. The Peacock also has the 40" tv as my device and I signed up for Acorn & Paramount on the 32" tv I've used since the move. We have 3 Roku tvs. 

0 Kudos
lucymcgee1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

If I cancel the subscription to Paramount plus, won't I  lose the discounted price of $5.99 for the two months? The deal is over now.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@lucymcgee1 Can you access Paramount Plus on the 32" TV?  If you can go to settings, system, about on the 32" TV and note the email address.  This should be the email address for Paramount Plus

0 Kudos
lucymcgee1
Binge Watcher

Re: How do I synchronize all my subscriptions to one account?

Jump to solution

It's Paramount Plus on Roku and Acorn on Roku that are missing from my online account. All that shows up is Peacock. I pay for all 3. ???

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@lucymcgee1 Can you access your Paramount Plus account on a Roku device or computer?  If you can open your Paramount Plus App go to the account settings and determine who is charging you for Paramount Plus.  Does the 32 inch TV show the same email address as the other TV?

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@lucymcgee1  You stated " I used a different email address when I signed up for Acorn & Paramount"  Have you tried to login to a Roku account using that email address?

0 Kudos
lucymcgee1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Sorry.  I'll try to be clearer.  I am being charged for all three subscriptions by Roku - and all to my same credit card, which is fine because I want them and I can access all the shows on my 32" Roku tv. The problem is my online account. Period. The online account only shows a subscription for Peacock and NOT Acorn on Roku or Paramount Plus on Roku. SOOO -  where are they listed??? What if I want to make changes? 

0 Kudos